Download the pdf of the program
Accreditations 2019: More information here.
PLEASE NOTE: Last-minute seats will be available for all screenings on-site (even if online ticketing indicates the film is SOLD OUT or sales are SUSPENDED/TERMINATED)
Do not hesitate to go to the venue directly.
5€ for accredited members / 6€ general admission / 4€ for ages under 14
We recommend you buy your tickets in advance.
Ticket sales open at all points of sale until the day before the screening. Last-minute tickets will be available for purchase before each screening at the relevant venue (30 minutes beforehand).
And naturally, for special events, you can find tickets online until the last minute and simply print out your tickets.
• Opening night - Halle Tony Garnier: 18€ / 15€ accredited members
• Charlie Chaplin film-concert – Halle Tony Garnier: 10€ general admission / 8€ ages under 14 / 8€ accredited members
• Screening event Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra – Halle Tony Garnier: 15€ / 12€ accredited members
• Premiere: The Irishman – Auditorium: 15€ / 12€ accredited members
• The Magician of Oz in French – Auditorium: 6€ general admission / 4€ ages under 14 / 5€ accredited members
• Film-concert The Wheel, screened in 2 parts – Auditorium: 35€ / 30€ accredited members, Institut Lumière and Auditorium of Lyon members / 20€ reduced rate for ages under 20 years old, jobseekers, recipients of RSA (work welfare benefits) or AAH (adult disability allowance)
• Film-concerts – Institut Lumière: 8€ / 6€ accredited members / 4€ ages under 14
• Musical show by Daniel Auteuil and – Institut Lumière : 15€ / 13€ accredited members
• Conversation with Jean-Loup Dabadie – Institut Lumière : 6€ / 5€ accredited members
• Bong Joon-ho All-nighter, Dead trilogy half-nighter, Gaspar Noé half-nighter: 14€ / 12€ accredited members
• The Godfather All-nighter – Halle Tony Garnier: 20€ / 17€ accredited members and students
• Closing ceremony – Halle Tony Garnier: 20€ / 15€ accredited members
• Lumière Award Presentation Ceremony – Amphitheater of the Conference Center: 25€
• Conversation with Francis Ford Coppola – Théâtre des Célestins: Free entry
• Master classes – Comédie Odéon: 6€ / 5€ accredited members
• Documentaries on the cinema - Villa Lumière: 3€
> All tickets available online
> Hangar du Premier-Film: rue du Premier-Film Lyon 8th, Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm to 6:30pm
> Institut Lumière Photo Gallery: 3, rue de l’Arbre Sec Lyon 1st, Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm to 6:30pm
> Festival village: Institut Lumière Park, rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8th,
10:30am to 9pm from Saturday the 12th to Sunday the 20th of October
> October 12 to 20, tickets on sale at the Pathé Bellecour, the Cinéma Comœdia and at the UGC Ciné Cité Confluence.
> Tickets for each screening will be available directly at the related venue the day of the event
Tickets purchased online must be printed out or presented on a smartphone. They will not be available at the theaters. Accreditation badges bought on the internet must be picked up personally (photo taken on-site) at one of the points of sale of the festival. The Region Pass card and Culture Pass are only accepted at the festival's points of sale. General conditions of sale here
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :